Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Don't prematurely jump off the Potter's Wheel

Isaiah 64:8

Yet you, LORD, are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand.

Never underestimate where you are even at this present moment in life. Each of us are exactly where we need to be as GOD continues to refine us and smooth out the rough edges in every area of our lives. He is making us ready for the new divine assignments which will help to usher in not only a greater depth of His glory but the huge harvest of souls awaiting His touch through our obedience.

GOD has a plan, but are we willing to see it through to the end? God is making us all ready, so you are not alone. All around you is a room full of harden clay awaiting their turn on the Potter's wheel so that they too can be properly & uniquely prepared for every good work. So relax, reach up and grab hold of the Potter's hand, let Him shape and mold you into that very special vessel He has purposed you to be.

Blessings!

Arnita L. Fields 




Prayer of Salvation

If after reading this devotional and you have a desire to know Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior, please pray the following prayer:

I repent of all of my sins and right now I do confess that Jesus is the Son of God and that He died for the remission of my sins. I believe that Jesus died and was buried and rose again, and is now seated at the right hand of God in Heaven. I receive Him now as Lord of my life and I now commit to serve him for the rest of my days.

It’s in Jesus name I do pray, Amen

If you have just prayed this prayer and want more information about beginning your new life as a Christian, please call or write us, we will be happy to send you a free booklet.

A Poetic View
PO BOX 754301
Memphis, TN 38175

No comments:

Post a Comment