Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Prophets for this Season

On last evening, the prophets of God being raised up for this season were upon my heart. As I began to pray, I thanked God for those who are coming out of the dark caves of last season with a ready word upon their tongues. I give Father praise not just for the created but because God is such an awesome and strategic Father. He knows, He sees and He hears all things, Hallelujah, glory to God!

Prayer

Father as your ordained mouth pieces arise in this season, I pray a protective covering over each and every life. I thank you for your divine covering over all that pertains to each and every vessel. I thank you Father for yielded tongues, vocal cords, larynx, phonation, thyroid and instrinsic muscles moving and operating according to your divine will and purpose. I thank you Father for your committed vessels walking in divine alignment speaking, scribing and releasing exactly what you have given them to say. I thank you that there will be no compromise or backing down on any assignment. I give you glory Father that all shall walk in Holy boldness as your commissioned vessels. I thank you for the angels that are assigned to each vessel and that each one would consistently use the word so that their angels will be able to excel in strength to protect and guide them. Thank you oh mighty God for what you are doing in this season. Thank you for your plans and purpose being revealed in a glorious and mighty way in the earth. In Jesus Name, Amen!


Scriptural Encouragement  from Jeremiah 1:7-12

But the Lord said to me, “Do not say, ‘I am too young.’ You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you. Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the Lord. Then the Lord reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, “I have put my words in your mouth. See, today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant.” The word of the Lord came to me: “What do you see, Jeremiah?” “I see the branch of an almond tree,” I replied. The Lord said to me, “You have seen correctly, for I am watching to see that my word is fulfilled.”


Blessings & love,

Arnita L. Fields

A Scribe for the Lord, a Scribe of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment