Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12 10:56 PM

Whatever you have been called forth to do for the Father, do it well and in the spirit of excellence. Know that those who have set themselves up to critique what you do within the Kingdom, unfortunately are men and women of God who have not allowed themselves to fully complete the purification process of this past season. So don't hold back in this new season, but continue to set your face like flint to press and go into the high calling of God through Christ Jesus. You are victorious. The Father has you as you press in to pursue all that He has ordained and anointed your hands to do.

Now press and Go!

Blessings and love,

Arnita L. Fields
A Scribe for the Lord, a Scribe of the Lord


Today, if you desire to know the Lord as your personal savior, please pray the following prayer

Prayer of Salvation

I repent of all of my sins and right now I do confess that Jesus is the Son of God and that He died for the remission of my sins. I believe that Jesus died and was buried and rose again, and is now seated at the right hand of God in Heaven. I receive Him now as Lord of my life and I now commit to serve him for the rest of my days.

It’s in Jesus’ name I do pray, Amen.

If you have just prayed this prayer and want more information about beginning your new life as a Christian, please write us, we will be happy to send you a free booklet.

PO BOX 754301, Memphis, TN 38175

No comments:

Post a Comment