Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spiritual Eclispe-2013



Habakkuk 2:14
For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD as the waters cover the sea. “  NIV

Isaiah 60:2
See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the LORD rises upon you and his glory appears over you.” NIV

Upon rising Saturday morning, I noticed that the unbalance that I felt in the realm of the spirit the previous day had indeed passed away. There was such a sweet presence, such a stillness that it could not be denied. The atmosphere had shifted and it was going to be an awesome, awesome day.  As I waited for the Father to speak, I got up from my bed and then went into my quiet place. 

Moments later I heard the voice of the Father say that a “Spiritual Eclipse” had occurred in the wee morning hours, right before He had awakened me from my sleep the first time. As I began to ponder on what I heard, instantly a vision of what occurred was before my eyes.
In the vision, I saw the earth surrounded by complete darkness. Moments later, the light of the Father’s presence began to shine forth and fill the darkness with iridescent colors.  As the presence of the Father covered and then surrounded the earth, I heard “My grace is covering the earth and protecting it from the enemy.”  Once these words were spoken the vision was gone and I began to pray as I walked into my office to look up the full meaning of the word eclipse.

“An eclipse is an astronomical event that occurs when an astronomical object is temporarily obscured, either by passing into the shadow of another body or by having another body pass between it and the viewer. An eclipse is a type of syzygy.[1]

The term eclipse is most often used to describe either a solar eclipse, when the Moon's shadow crosses the Earth's surface, or a lunar eclipse, when the Moon moves into the Earth's shadow. However, it can also refer to such events beyond the Earth-Moon system: for example, a planet moving into the shadow cast by one of its moons, a moon passing into the shadow cast by its host planet, or a moon passing into the shadow of another moon. A binary star system can also produce eclipses if the plane of the orbit of its constituent stars intersects the observer's position.”


Without going deeper into all of the technical things surrounding the different types of eclipses, the wisdom Father released pertains only to the spiritual eclipse that has now occurred and the fact that His glory has increased and is now covering the earth to bring all things back into alignment with Him.

Prayer

Father thank you for the grace that you have extended to us. Father we thank you for the opportunity to humble ourselves and repent for all things that have not pleased you. Thank you for life. Thank you for your strength. Thank you for your mercy which we do not deserve.  Father thank you for your grace extended to us ever so sweetly.  Show us the way; lead us on the path to true holiness. Lead and guide us into all truth, your truth. Order our steps like never before. Open our eyes to see past the destruction. Open our eyes to see past our flesh. Open our eyes to gaze upon your glory.  We need you more than we have acknowledged. We need your touch and we need your love. We need you more than anything in this earth, in Jesus name we pray, Amen.

Blessings and Love,
A Scribe for the Lord, A Scribe of the Lord



No comments:

Post a Comment