Thursday, March 29, 2012

From the Father's Heart (Thursday March 29, 2012 8:45 AM)


Hear the heart of the Father today; hear the heart of His word.

There’s too much inner fighting in the church today and it’s not pleasing to the Lord.

I called forth those who I have called and many are being turned away. No to this and no to that just because they don’t fit in with your ways.

The creation of the church was established after my precious Son was wounded, bled and died. Why are you continuing to push My people away breaking their hearts and making them cry?

Today is the day that I serve you notice because enough is enough. It was upon My rock that I built this church and flesh will no longer corrupt. 

Hear the heart of the Father today; hear the heart of His word.

There’s too much inner fighting in the church today and it’s not pleasing to the Lord.


Thursday March 29, 2012 8:45 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment