Tuesday, March 13, 2012

This is the Season to hear My Truth

This is the season to hear my truth. This is the season to hear my voice. This is the season to hear my heart. This is the season to walk in my truth and nothing but my truth. You ask, what is God's truth? We have always walked in God's truth. No, you have not walked in my truth, in fact when you hear my truth you turn your nose up and say, that's not God, that's not Him. But here I am today to tell you, hear my voice as I speak through those whom I have appointed to speak, to teach, and to write my truth. Hear my truth today and live. Hear my truth today and rise up. Hear my truth today and receive the joy you have been missing. Hear my truth today so you can be transformed. Hear my truth today, saith the Lord.

Monday March 12, 2012 8:15 PM




Today, if you desire to know the Lord as your personal savior, please pray the following prayer

Prayer of Salvation

I repent of all of my sins and right now I do confess that Jesus is the Son of God and that He died for the remission of my sins. I believe that Jesus died and was buried and rose again, and is now seated at the right hand of God in Heaven. I receive Him now as Lord of my life and I now commit to serve him for the rest of my days.

It’s in Jesus’ name I do pray, Amen.

If you have just prayed this prayer and want more information about beginning your new life as a Christian, please write us, we will be happy to send you a free booklet.

PO BOX 754301
Memphis, TN 38175




No comments:

Post a Comment