Friday, March 30, 2012

No matter how high you get, you’ll still be looking up to Me says GOD

No matter how high you get no matter how much revelation I reveal to you, I AM still God, I AM still God.

The things that you see in the spirit remember that they all come from Me. They are shown to you only as you stand to represent Me.

The prayers that you pray as you go about your day, they come only as you trust and obey.

No matter how high you get, no matter how far you go, I AM the God of all mankind and I still have control.

Continue to seek Me and to stay before My face, the only reason why you are still in the land of the living is because of an abundance of My grace.

Daily have I washed you with the watering of My love. This is a sign to those around you that your approval comes from above.

No matter how high you get in the eyes of man, I AM the GOD of all flesh and this word is being released to you that you may understand.

As the days draw to a close in the earth before the earthly return of My Son, there will be an abundance of MY revelation flowing like a river touching the lives of My appointed ones.

There will no time for inner fighting comparing to see who has the best word. But those who speak from the heart of their Heavenly Father will not have the need to be concerned.

New revelation, new insight, new wisdom will be coming forth fast. It will take the faith like that of a child as you grasp for these splendors of grass. (Nourishment)

No matter how high you get, no matter how far you go; I AM still the God of all mankind and it is I who has complete control.



Friday March 30, 2012 10:21 AM

Arnita L. Fields

A Scribe of the Lord, a Scribe for the LORD



If you are in need of Jesus the Savior, you are welcome to pray the following prayer.

Prayer of Salvation

I repent of all of my sins and right now I do confess that Jesus is the Son of God and that He died for the remission of my sins. I believe that Jesus died and was buried and rose again, and is now seated at the right hand of God in Heaven. I receive Him now as Lord of my life and I now commit to serve him for the rest of my days.

It’s in Jesus’ name I do pray, Amen.

If you have just prayed this prayer and want more information about beginning your new life as a Christian, please call or write us, we will be happy to send you a free booklet.






No comments:

Post a Comment