Friday, April 13, 2012

From the Father’s Heart (April 13, 2012 1:28PM)


Social Site Curses

Hear the voice of God today; hear the heart of the Father.
There are too many curses spoken through the mouths of my own
because they can not have their way.

Hear the voice of God today; hear the heart of the Father.
Submit all which concerns your life today into the hands of the Father.
Social sites are not the place for you to rant and rave.
My word has called for you to take your plight and come before Me; this day.

Hear the voice of God today; hear the heart of the Father.
I have not been pleased in how you say that you still represent me, the Father.

Come out from among them and wash and be clean, let Me purify your heart, for I AM the one who will supply what you need. 

Hear the voice of God today; hear the heart of the Father. There’s too many curses spoken through the mouths of my own and I AM not pleased says the Father.


April 13, 2012 1:28PM

Arnita L. Fields

A Scribe of the Lord, A Scribe for the Lord 


 
If you are in need of Jesus the Savior, you are welcome to pray the following prayer.

Prayer of Salvation

I repent of all of my sins and right now I do confess that Jesus is the Son of God and that He died for the remission of my sins. I believe that Jesus died and was buried and rose again, and is now seated at the right hand of God in Heaven. I receive Him now as Lord of my life and I now commit to serve him for the rest of my days. It’s in Jesus’ name I do pray, Amen.

If you have just prayed this prayer and want more information about beginning your new life as a Christian, please call or write us, we will be happy to send you a free booklet.

2 comments:

  1. Bless you Arnita for this Word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glory to God, I'm only scribing the words of the Father as He is speaking and then posting as instructed.

    ReplyDelete