Saturday, May 5, 2012

Who Turned the Lights On?


The Father woke me up in the early pre-dawn hours to share that He was uncovering even more darkness and deception which has sat dormant in our country for many years. Beginning at the top and then working His way down into each individual and every household, everything that is false down to the very enemies of our souls can be toppled if we respond accordingly. 

I watched in a vision as the Spirit of God began to pull back the blanket of deception covering the land. Many people began to holler out in surprise and then began to pull the covers back up to their necks and go back to sleep. Next, I saw the light of the Father’s presence come to give illumination to blinded eyes and minds, but many cried out and reached over and turned out His light after shouting; who turned the lights on?

When the pureness and truth of the Father visits you, your home, job and ministry how will you respond? Will you ask who turned the lights on? Or will you shout for joy and embrace the truth which has come to set you and your future generations free?

Today, choose to hear Father’s truth.

Father, we thank you for uncovering that which has been hidden in the generational lines in our families, businesses and country. We repent for rejecting your truth in the past. We commit to tear down all that is false in our lives. Every false idol, false way and false action is broken and destroyed now in the realm of the spirit as well as in the natural. We repent for not honoring your truth in our daily lives and we ask that you restore our eyesight to see as you see. We thank you for this season to not only hear your truth but also to be held accountable to it. Thank you Father for your desire to see that we walk as sons of light. We hear and receive your wake-up call in the spirit as deep calls unto deep. Hallelujah, glory to God! Thank you Father for turning on your holy light on this day. We were once blind but now we truly can see. Amen & Amen.


If you are in need of the Savior, Jesus Christ

Prayer of Salvation
I repent of all of my sins and right now I do confess that Jesus is the Son of God and that He died for the remission of my sins. I believe that Jesus died and was buried and rose again, and is now seated at the right hand of God in Heaven. I receive Him now as Lord of my life and I now commit to serve him for the rest of my days.

It is in Jesus’ name I do pray, Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed this enlightenment, Arnita. Thank you for your powerful, anointed ministry.

    ReplyDelete